Join with Hands on DC in building better schools and brighter futures to put your organization’s commitment and strengths in the spotlight!
Hands on DC is an all-volunteer organization and we are dependent on contributions, both monetary and in-kind, to complete a large number of school renovation projects and to offer college scholarships to deserving local youth. By sponsoring a Hands on DC event, your company’s commitment to the local community will be visible to thousands of area residents.
The approximately 35,000 volunteers who have been a part of past work-a-thons includes teams from organizations, corporations, firms and companies, groups that care about the local community, are generous with their donations and provide their employees with volunteer opportunities to give back to the community.
There are a number of ways you can assist us with a contribution that will help us achieve our goals of beautification of schools and the scholarship program. The available donor levels and associated benefits are listed below.
Please see our sponsorship levels and benefits to determine which best fits with your philanthropic philosophy and contact email@example.com if you would like to donate or have any questions about our organization.
Project Sponsorship – $500
- 15 official Hands on DC t-shirts for your volunteers
- School assignment of your choice
- Certificate of appreciation to display at your office
- Acknowledgement of your contribution on the Hands on DC website (www.handsondc.org)
Adopt-a-School – $750 All Project Sponsorship benefits, plus:
- Name OR logo on a poster prominently displayed at your adopted school
- Acknowledgement in email correspondents with all registered volunteers
Patron – $1000 All Adopt a School benefits, plus:
- 15 additional Hands on DC t-shirts for your volunteers
- Name OR logo on event day mini-brochures (which will be prominently located at all participating schools)
- Name OR logo on the Hands on DC website homepage
Silver – $2,500 All Patron Benefits, plus:
- Name OR logo on full color recruitment posters placed throughout DC
- Name OR logo on an event day banner (which will be prominently displayed at the volunteer staging area and post-event party)
Gold – $5,000 All Silver benefits, plus:
- Name OR logo on event t-shirts (worn by volunteers, event staff and community organizers)
- Name OR logo on all Hands on DC newsletters and emails (sent throughout the year to all volunteers and thousands of individual sponsors)
Platinum – $10,000 All Gold benefits, plus:
- Name OR logo on banners at fundraising and service projects throughout the year
- Name OR logo on press releases and in media kits.
In addition to these general donation categories, Hands on DC can work with your organization to ‘adopt’ a work-a-thon. For more information, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss available options.